Wednesday, April 2, 2014

It Is A to Z Blogging Challenge Time!

Dear fibro warriors and supporters,


I apologize for my lengthy absence. For the last few months, I’ve had to deal with a horrible flare up--only rivaled by the original flare that sent me seeking answers and help 5 ½ years ago. Blame stress, the incredibly harsh winter, the unpredictability of this debilitating condition, or a combination of all of the above, but I’ve had little strength, energy, or clarity of mind to blog for far too long.

However, I am back and attempting to get back in the saddle again. It is April. It is a new month. Spring has sprung...and with it, a little more of my energy and health. The beginning of April also marks the start of the A to Z Blogging Challenge.

At first, I was reluctant to participate on this challenge for the 3rd year in a row. I’m just beginning to feel more like myself. I am obviously rusty with blogging. And I have plenty of other obligations and responsibilities on my plate already. Still, April only rolls around once a year, and I am always one to seize the day--or in this case, the month--whenever possible. Life is precious. My writing is precious. My relationship with all of you is precious, too.

Consequently, I am pleased to announced that, a day late, I have entered all three of my blogs into the A to Z Challenge again this year. Buckle up and hang on for a grueling but exciting ride. Stop by every day of April (except Sundays) to see if I can blog though fibromyalgia and other related topics from A to Z. Can I do it? Can I write 78 blog posts between my three blogs before the month’s end? Only time will tell!


Health and Happiness to You All,

Amanda


Post © 2014 Amanda R. Dollak. Image Credit: Blogging from A to Z April Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment